07 October 2013

My weekend in pictures

 These jewelry pendants were a big hit at the last craft fair.  I decided to make a few more for this weekend.   My personal favorite is top right. 


Took my oldest for sushi at his request (once he felt better)


Picked these from the yard.  Nastursiums, mums, petunias, and phlox.  Added a few fall touches to the kitchen table.


Finished, packed, and shipped this beauty this morning.  Hoping it finds love and keeps it's new owners warm and cozy this winter.

It was a hard one.  She is a Duke alum.  I am not a Duke fan.  

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Carolina Blue Tar Heel, thankyouverymuch. 


You can't tell from the photo, but I picked about a dozen of these ever-bearing strawberries.  In October.

They smelled like jam.  They did not make it from the garden.   I did share with my children.  I promise.

( This last one was for the oldest who wasn't feeling well so we put it away for later. )


...and found quite a few of these garden friends again this year.  They are so awesomely neat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...