11 June 2012

My quilt - red and white completed


It's finished!   A quilt just for me :)  how often does that happen??
I did not like stuffing a queen sized quilt through my little Brother machine.  I had some puckering at the top (in the photo above) but nothing would stop me from tossing this on the bed right away. :)


 I used a simple off white with dots for the backing and added a bold print for the binding.


The pattern - from Quiltmakers Cottage in Hershey, Pa.

There are 2 different reds and 2 different whites that make up the blocks.


This quilt will get a lot of use! 


Here's the previous posts on creating this one.

(piecing) progress

this-may-take-awhile

red-and-white-piecing-weekend-project-2

red-and-white-quilt-top

red-and-white-progress


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...