18 June 2012

Incidental inspiration

Where does your inspiration come from?

Don't you just love polkadots?!  I do!

I find myself being inspired mostly by color combinations.   Random combinations in my flower beds, color on clothing, or piles of toys in a basket.

Pinterest, of course.   But that tends to put my brain into overdrive at times :) (-you can check out my boards from the link to the right)

Other times it comes from news - someone getting married, or someone having a baby.  Then I find I often say "Oh congratulations!" but my brain is churning with "Oooh!  Now I can try that new quilt pattern!"




This is what I worked on this weekend.  Just some sneaks til I can get it delivered.   I like baby size projects very much!  So cute, sweet, and quick!   This pattern is called Hidden Stars from a book by Pam & Nicky Lintott - Layer Cake, Jelly Roll and Charm Quilts

I cut all the measurements in half for my project so I could get a nice small quilt. More photos to come....






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...