07 June 2012

Team RED WHITE BLUE

I'm a runner.  It took a year to finally be able to say that and truly believe it.  I may not be the fastest or be able to run the longest but I get'r done.  :)

I'm proud to say I've just become a member of Team RWB of Philly.  


Here's the link - http://www.teamrwb.com/

 "Team Red, White & Blue has a vision to transform the way America supports its wounded veterans when they exit their position. Our intent is to create a community of veterans, their families, and American citizens, bringing them together so they can spend time with one another. We believe that the American people can best support our TeamRWB veterans through authentic social interaction and shared experiences in communities all over America."

To be able to combine my love of running to support veterans is a cause near and dear to my heart.  I'll proudly wear this eagle to every race I enter and  tell anyone who asks why I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...