30 March 2011

Help me Obi wan!


Blah!   This is really, really not me.  I'm a color fanatic.  I can choose colors to match something at home even if I'm 200 miles away and it's 99.75% of the time dead-on accurate.   The color wheel is my bestest friend forever.

So, why is this giving me such issues?!?!  

Here you go.... 
had this - 76" long roughly

moved some blocks around to get this.....
same size  - 76" long, different color order  (Choice #1)


 Or - do I want to pull out the pale lavender all together and end with the deep purple?  71" long (Choice #2)
Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope.

1 comment:

  1. I actually like the quilt without the purple. But the second picture without the pale lavender is my next choice. Either way, it's going to be pretty. Becca :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...