25 November 2013

Vanilla, rum, and a quilt.

 Oh how I wish I could say I drank this and then started sewing!  That would be dangerous!

  No, actually I made some homemade vanilla this weekend with that bottle up there.   And this photo down here in the last of my custom orders shipping out this morning for it's destination.  


That means I have the month of December to devote to my family.  Just what I planned to do.  Oh, I will be doing some crafting in the days I'm sure.  Some new directions for my shop I Make Stuff.   It's time to narrow my focus to things I really enjoy making.  If it makes me smile, I'll continue with it.

Happy Monday Everyone and to my USA readers, I'm wishing you a lovely and happy Thanksgiving week as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...