05 October 2012

Fleurette and teal & red


 The Fleurette jacket has a finished bodice.  Next up are the sleeves and the directions looked a little daunting, meaning I'll really have to concentrate. count, and read carefully, not an easy task at times.   I'm putting it aside just til I get an hour or two of quiet in the mornings before the monkeys wake up.


 It's a lovely olive green DK yarn (Queensland Rustic DK) but not responding to the morning light here so well.   These photos make it look drab and army-like.


In the meantime, I've been inspired by the teal/aqua/red colors I've spotted on Pinterest lately so I've been pulling together some fabrics to make some HSTs.








Hopefully I'll have some time to work on this on my long weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...