30 January 2014

Good Thursday morning to you!

    I hope everyone is safe and warm this week and enjoying the winter for what it is. It's cold. I get it. I'm getting sort of tired of it too but it is what it is, right?

     Just wanted to let you know of a quick update I'm working on today. I thought it would be nice to have a little shop open from the website for those of you interested in some of the bath & body products I've been working on. That way you can order your choice of scent and sizes directly with your PayPal account.

    You'll see a page link at the top of the screen beside our Facebook page link or you can click here as well.        --------->  I Make Stuff shop



 I'll see how this works for a bit before posted a great deal of items. I think this will be a nice addition to the ETSY shop, where I have all the big items like quilts and paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...