18 March 2013

St Patrick's Day Snowflakes

While the snowflakes were falling outside and 2 of 3 kids were recovering from the stomach-thing that is going around, the middle Boy and I needed a quiet project to entertain ourselves.

These snowflakes were such a big hit that Olive came out to work on them for a little bit as well.

Coffee filters and scissors are all that we needed.


I already had a warm iron so after folding the filters into halves several times, I pressed them lightly to keep them flat.  That made it much easier for the 3 year old to hold. 

 

 After they were cut and unfolded I pressed them with the barely warm iron again.  




The snow is very pretty (but I am so over it now).  Bring on Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...